More perl test modules
Today I learned about these cute perl testing chaps:
- Test::Portability::Files – Check file names portability across OSes
- Test::Synopsis – Test your SYNOPSIS code
- Test::Vars – Detects unused variables
- Test::DistManifest – Author test that validates a package MANIFEST
- Test::CPAN::Meta – Validate your CPAN META.yml files
- Test::EOL – Check the correct line endings in your project
- Test::HasVersion – Check Perl modules have version numbers
- Test::Kwalitee – Test the Kwalitee of a distribution before you release it
- Test::MinimumVersion – does your code require newer perl than you think?
- Test::NoTabs – Check the presence of tabs in your project (I have emacs set to stab tabs)
Have a bunch of tests in your t/ directory and away you go! Oh, and set RELEASE_TESTING=1 if the .t files demand it.